Friday, June 15, 2012

Today, I turned 23.

Another year older, another year wiser. A time to reflect, hence the previous posts.

What have I done in the past year?
- Moved to San Diego from LA
- Moved back to NJ
- Got a job as a tutor (that I still have)
- Got a job at a large retail bookstore (that I still have)
- Became a doula (though not certified yet)
- Took some awesome classes, and got A's in all but one
- Witnessed a birth
- Took a train across the U.S.
- Was finally home for some family parties
- Got my College Diploma
- Redecorated my room
- Got into 2 car accidents
- Almost died
- Started my longest relationship yet
- Made an awesome Halloween costume
- Was interviewed for TV because of my Luna Lovegood costume
- Trained to work on an Online Hotline
- Met some amazing, awesome, wonderful people
- Went back to LA to see my little graduate
- Spent time with my best friends
- Got rid of around 10 boxes of things
- Read a lot of books
- Started (and finished) two new TV shows that I am now obsessed with
- Became a Who-vian
- Helped people
- Grew

I love surveying the last year before the next one begins. It really reminds me of how much you can accomplish in a short period of time.

Peace (-<)

No comments:

Post a Comment