Saturday, March 9, 2013

INVITATION!!

Last night, I received my invitation. I'm going to...





That's right! I'll be going to Cambodia.

...

What will I be doing there?


Community Health Education! My job title specifically is "Health Education Extension Agent."

...

Have I accepted my invitation?


Of course!

...

It's actually happening! I can't believe it! It's actually happening!

I'm going to be a member of the Peace Corps! I've dreamed of this moment for over a decade.




...


I promise that a more detailed post will come later, but for the next few days I want to bask in the glory of this invitation. When the paperwork comes, well, I will probably write a post to procrastinate! Haha





3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Mary, I just wanted to say congrats! I stumbled upon your blog a few weeks ago when I was finishing up my Peace Corps application and wanted to read a few essays. I clicked around the site, and it seems like it certainly has been an odyssey for you. You are obviously so dedicated and determined -- characteristics that I'm sure are going to come in handy in Cambodia! I'm so happy for you :) Best of luck!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I'm so envious of both your invite and placement. Have a fantastic time. I'll look forward to following your blog!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Finally right.

Post a Comment