Friday, December 7, 2012

Frustration

Whelp, this week has been one giant ball of frustration. I did poorly on my Biology test which means I will need a perfect score on the Final Exam to get an A in the class. I deactivated my facebook in a way, by handing over all of my log-in information to my brother, so I cannot access it until after December 17th, which happens to be the day of ALL of my finals. And I just had to re-do the Peace Corps application. Right now, I am slightly angry, but mostly just frustrated.

I can't give up on my dream. I refuse to.

Speaking of dreams, in a more literal sense, I had a dream last night that I got my Peace Corps Invitation, and it was for South Korea. That doesn't even make sense. Ha!

I wrote a blog entry last week but I didn't want to post it immediately after I had posted my last one, so I will probably put it up tomorrow.

Have a Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope all your dreams come true and they will :-). I sent you an email some weeks ago. Please let me know if you got it. I am anonymous.

Post a Comment